Sunday, November 6, 2016

Blueprints For Real

A second shot at blueprints. I think I actually learned something this time. It was a crazy struggle. this level took my more than 30 real work hours. however, a lot of that was either watching tutorials, rewatching tutorials, or struggling to find tutorials to teach me the things I didn't know. In the end I found that its easier to just grab a programmer and apply logic.

Terrain in the back, brushes in the front.

We have a lovely entrance. This includes the original stonework pattern on the ground before I started painting.

Soon to be moving platforms. For now, they are static and kinda ugly.

My original pressure plate. I went with the fancy scifi texture later as gold didn't really fit the scene.

\
Making coins and portals

Door pt.1

Door pt.2

Suns out guns out

My first paint. I did the whole level in sandstone.

Much better.

3 of the eventual 7 moving platforms.

Ahhh real materials on my stuff, and the second floor is finally done (though it's empty inside for now.)

Not anymore.

Making walls move.

La grande finale


And most importantly, my vid:



No comments:

Post a Comment