Sunday, October 16, 2016

MyFirstCube

My first time in unreal. Decided that if I was going to be a level designer, I better make the first level I ever played. Mind you, mine is a bit more 3 dimensional than the original. Most of the screen shots are me taking pictures after each set of pieces. Everything is, of course, made of nothing but my original 10x10x10 cube flattened, stretched, or colored.

Maya time

Alt-drag is bae.


Made the bushes monochromatic at first. Someone suggested darker highlights. I concur, good sir.

Accidentally perfect clouds.


Finished product.



2 comments:

  1. Very creative, can you run around in here?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure can. I made the floor wide enough for the player to run in a straight or zigzag line. Admittedly, the gap between the goomba and the head blocks is a bit tight, but you can fit. And it is sized so you can jump on the first level of blocks and reach the one at the top.

      Delete